What is the MSAA? It is . . .
- The statewide Association for more than 1,800 Elementary, Middle and High School ~ Principals, Assistant Principals, Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, and Teachers.
- The voice in the legislature through the MSAA Legislative Committee and your Association lobbyist.
- Your representative with the Commissioner and Board of Education, MassPartners, and other like agencies and organizations.
- Association standing committees addressing issues and sponsoring workshops on current and timely topics.
- The Association Staff providing services and assistance to members daily.
- Student Activities leadership in Cheerleading, Dance, National Honor Society, Student Council and Middle Level Athletics.
- Counsel from the Association Attorney.
- Eight Delegates elected to provide athletic leadership as members of MIAA Board of Directors.
- The Annual Conference for Assistant Principals sponsored by the MSAA Assistant Principals' Committee.
- The Annual Conference for Middle Level members sponsored by the Middle Level Committee.
- The Urban Committee addressing priorities of our urban members.
- Direct distribution of the Leader to all members on timely subjects and changing issues.